Family law experience you can count on
With experience in all facets of family law and accounting, our team assists a wide range of clients in matrimonial law services throughout the Western Pennsylvania region—from business owners in high-asset divorces to individuals in child support negotiations. Whether in court or in private venues, our goal is to provide prompt, highly communicative and cost efficient counsel tailored to meet your specific needs and help you make informed decisions for you and your family’s future. Our key offerings include:
- Simple and complex divorces
- Child custody
- Establishment and modification of simple and complex child support
- Equitable distribution of property
- Alimony, alimony pendente lite and spousal support
- Prenuptial, postnuptial and cohabitation agreements
- Paternity issues
- Protection from abuse
- Collaborative law and other ADR
- Enforcement and contempt matters
Backed by a full-service law firm of more than 130 lawyers, the Burns White Family Law Group can rely on the knowledge and resources of other areas in the firm to handle other specialized matters related to Business Practices and Estate Planning & Administration, when necessary.
Our team of experienced litigators understands the impact that litigation, regardless of its outcome, can have on all families so we often recommend using other alternatives when possible. However, when it’s unavoidable, we move quickly and aggressively to protect your best interests.