Whether it be for a divorce, custody or support matter, we can assist with the court enforcement of a contract and/or settlement agreement when violations occur.

Similarly, we can handle the enforcement of any violations of orders from the court in divorce, custody, support and protection from abuse matters. When an individual violates the order, you may not only seek enforcement of that order, but also request that the violating party be held in contempt of the court order and request damages in the form of counsel fees for the violation.